Toronto, Ontario, Canada
GENERAL ACCOUNTABILITY AND SUMMARY:
The Program Manager, Enterprise Business Capability- EBC will be responsible for the tactical management of the re-design and transformation of Centerra’s business processes along with the design, implementation, transition to steady state of the Company’s new Enterprise Business Capability Ecosystem that will leverage the SAP suite (S/4 Hana, SuccessFactors, Ariba), Isometrix and other technologies. This is an exciting 24 months contract opportunity.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in the program planning activities and manage the execution of all program’s work streams according to plan.
- Oversee the transition to the new/revamped business processes that might result from the re-design and transformation phase.
- Collaborate with the business leads with the view of ensuring critical business readiness activities are completed prior to the technical implementation.
- Manage relationship with project stakeholders, including internal and external consultants and employees.
- Ensure project teams are working together under an integrated plan and with properly integrated execution phases.
- Keeping stakeholders informed of progress and issues to manage expectations on all program requirements and deliverables.
- Proactively identify changes in work scope and ensure appropriate planning measures are taken with internal and external stakeholders to reassess and amend the scope of work requirements, budget, and timeline.
- Manage the financial aspects of the project: budgeting and estimate to actual variance. And work with Centerra’s IT Project & Portfolio Management Lead to update monthly performance reports.
- Determine what constitutes successful closure for all parties and sign-off by all parties when closure and transition to steady state is attained.
- Escalate issues early about the project to stakeholders.
- Work with Centerra’s Internal Communications & Change Management Director on the OCM strategy for the EBC program.
EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION:
- Strong technical project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to bring functional and operational teams together for integrated efforts.
- Strong ability to influence employees at all levels within the organization.
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, and facilitation skills with an ability to effectively integrate business processes and technologies and communicate it to stakeholders with different backgrounds.
- Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to work in a team environment across multiple sites in different countries (time zones)
- 10+ years of SAP implementation experience and business processes transformations
- 5+ full project lifecycle (blueprint to go-live) implementations as a Program Manager. With at least 1 SAP S/4, Success Factors, Ariba implementation.
- Experience working with SAP cloud implementations
- Experience in the mining, metals, oil & gas preferred
- Experience leading the implementation of new/revamped business processes as per SAP and industry best practices.
- Good working knowledge of Financial, Supply Chain, Maintenance and HR SAP modules and integration with third party applications.
- Understanding of Organizational Operating Models implementations within and outside Technology
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Accounting, Technology, or a related field of study
- PMP and/or Agile can be an asset
- SAP Activate Project Manager can be an asset
- Experience managing multiple vendors and technology partners can be an asset
- Proficiency in the MS Office suite is required
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Professional learning and development for all role levels
- Competitive benefits and health/lifestyle spending account that start on your first day of employment
- Group RRSP with company match
- Employee Share Purchase Program with company match
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Great vacation package, plus additional paid days off
- Opportunity for future Growth and Advancement
Centerra Gold welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Centerra Gold values the diversity of the people it hires and serves. Diversity at our company means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person’s talents and strengths. Centerra Gold is an equal opportunity employer.